You may be feeling behind the eight ball if your year-end fundraising plan isn’t quite on track. Been there. You’re not alone so why not share some tools to support your success?
Here are 3 resources and a bonus article to help move things along!
Watch this webinar from Salesforce if you’re:
- behind on end of year planning
- wondering how to weave together online and offline initiatives
- unsure how to convince your executive director and board to make an investment in technology infrastructure
- still curious what the fuss is about #GivingTuesday
- looking for like minded professionals to share how they planned and implemented a panic free December strategy
In EveryAction’s webinar they say they will:
“go over strategies and best practices like crafting your fundraising message, automating your asks, improving your donation page and acquiring sustainers.”
If you’re new to Giving Tuesday, their toolkit is here, guiding you through each step to make the most of this popular giving day on December 3rd.
Finally, if you’re unsure how/if to include your major donors in your year-end campaign, check out this article from Gail Perry.
Best of luck to you! I look forward to hearing about your successes as you blast past your year-end fundraising goals!