Five years ago I ran a 10-month nonprofit ED peer group in response to leaders who sometimes felt like they were in it all alone. This was a strong group of peers who could discuss lessons learned, generate new ideas, and challenge, support and encourage each other. The trust that formed within this group was amazing!
That group of 8 still gets together for fun…..and this week we did so virtually.
And now I’m responding to requests for another virtual nonprofit peer group.
This complimentary group is for YOU.
We’re all trying to figure out what’s next in these rapidly changing times and how to move forward when none of us have been through this before.
So this is my version of thoughtful crowd sourcing and it costs you nothing.
- To join together and support each other in a safe place.
- There’s no need to try to navigate this health crisis alone any longer.
- Imagine a space filled with colleagues where everyone brings value to the group.
- Express yourself without judgment as we work through the unexpected.
- Explore solutions to today’s toughest challenges with people who speak your language.
- Embrace change in a risk-free environment through facilitated discussion.
WHO CAN SIGN UP?
- You must be an ED or CEO of a nonprofit organization (if you aren’t, please forward this to those you know).
- You can operate anywhere in the U.S., with any mission and be of any size.
- You must be willing to bring value to the group, as well as ask for help.
- You must be able to commit to a minimum of 4 sessions, every 2 weeks.
- You must agree that this group operates under the cone of silence and all discussions are confidential.
- You must be comfortable with virtual meeting protocol, specifically Zoom, as I will spend only minimal amount of our time together giving tech support.
- You must appreciate free stuff !
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- This group will be closed and limited space will be available – maximum of 15 people.
- We will meet on Zoom every 2 weeks on Tuesdays at 4 pm PST, starting April 21st (if it fills early and the group desires to, we can start the 14th).
- Professional facilitation by me (bio here if you don’t know me well yet).
- These virtual meetings will be loosely structured and last one hour.
- Members will email questions in to me the day of our chats to help determine how we proceed – one meeting may cover only 1 or 2 topics if that’s what the group needs that day; or it could be a more free flowing Q and A.
- This group will last as long as you need it to, but a minimum of 4 sessions.
You can join by clicking this link and sharing your name, organization and confirm you’re an ED or CEO.
Once the group is full, I will start a wait list.
Be prepared! You’ll make connections and friends that will likely stay with you forever. The trust and strength of relationships may blow you away?
I’m so honored to support you now.
See you soon. Be well.