“Cindi was powerful and allowed plenty of interaction! I have never attended a session that went by SO quickly with very relevant and practical content.”
Do you long for a speaker who truly connects with your audience?
Someone who can blend a serious topic with fun so attendees leave with proven strategy and structure they can act on right away?
Cindi worked her way up through the nonprofit trenches and can relate to the program staff, development officers, board members and executive directors in your room. Using her proprietary Impact Triangle formula as the foundation, she demonstrates how to master change so that your organization thrives!
Watch Cindi In Action
Cindi’s expertise includes:
- Board assessment – how do you stack up?
- Board structure (from composition to committees)
- Engaging boards in fundraising
- Building your development team
- Application of the Cycle of Fundraising
- Quick development audits and plans
- Leading through transition
- Visioning for the future
…if you don’t see your desired topic listed, just ask!
Her engaging style will strengthen your agenda while she inspires and instructs! And she is committed to learn as much as possible about your audience before she ever takes the stage to ensure your goals are met.
Schedule a free call to discuss your event
Below are a few of her topics that can be customized depending on your needs and audience:
The New Language of Fundraising: 4 Magic Words That Translate Into More Money
Every organization needs to raise dollars, and this program shows you how to:
- Stop “asking” and watch the money roll in
- Overcome the top 3 reasons board members struggle when it comes to fundraising
- Discover the amazing ambassadors eager to promote your cause
Create the Perfect BOD! (Board of Directors)
3 Insider Secrets That Will Inspire Your Board to Show Up, Raise More Money, and Advocate for your Mission
- Leverage your Board Development committee to activate a fail-proof engagement strategy.
- Transform board members from passionate bystanders to participating partners.
- Create a culture of accountability and reach your important goals faster.
The Philanthropic Squirm: Getting Uncomfortable to Lead Your Cause
You expect great things from your philanthropy program but what are you doing to invest in it’s success?
Learn how to:
- Have critical conversations with your volunteers to move from intention to execution
- Conduct a quick and dirty fundraising audit to discover what needs work and focus forward
- Inspire your team to create a culture of philanthropy and think BIG!